ITX 0.00% $1.55 itx group limited

this is a screaming buy - you need to read

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Do yourself a favor and spend 15mins researching this company. http://www.itxgroup.com.au/

Manna from heaven and a screaming buy if ever I saw it. I came across this the other day by accident. Had it on my watchlist and saw it moving today (up 10%). The only reason I can imagine that this hasn't been been trading above $1 - is that people are spooked by the fairly low volumes available. Let me know if I am being suckered here or I have lost it? They may be better off changing their name to IT North West Shelf or IT CSG.

Basically:
    Market cap is $34M (50M x .68c)
    Cash on Hand is $10M
    Debt Free
    Just announced record profits ($7.63M) and revenues today during the downturn ($146M).
    But the kicker for me is they are paying a 3.75c divy (5.5% for this divy) in September and they also pay a half year divy in Feb (about 9% for the year).
    EPS 14.2c
    Not a lot of stock around, but if you get in quick you may be able to pick some up tomorrow for .68c. I see a couple of 100K were put on the market today.

Mangement had their shares in voluntary escrow for 2 years after the float and they were released earlier this year. But from the looks of the volumes traded since then they seem to be content to just soak up their divy's each half year.

I would also expect this to shoot up in the next month to $1 like it did last year leading to the final year divy. Captial return and about a 9% divy return. Unbelievable.

Not a flash in the pan either, did a float in 07 but has been established for 25years with the odd takeover.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.