This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-137

1. 24,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Clearly your lights went out, and that is, if they even come on, as I well and truly addressed John's reply and dodged zero and my reply was not my interpretation but the Bibles.

Do it again, only this time address these specific verses and tell why John wasn't speaking of Jesus being in the present.

26 They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the one you testified about—look, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him.”

27 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven.

31 The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.

You clearly it would seem, do not grasp what being from heaven or above can mean and represent,

You can't grasp the kingdom of heaven because you have not gone tthrough your tribulation by accepting your condition, moving to the position where the blood of the Lamb cleanses your sinfullness as water wells up from within to eternal life.
    The Kingdom of heaven is a state of being in a place.

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

The literal aspect of Jesus coming from heaven is as per -> the word and power of the Fathers came down and made the 2nd Adam = heavenly, because he was not made of dust.

That's by your misinterpretation.

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.