Greetings, howya goin "The son is of same substance (Divine...

1. 23,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings, howya goin wink.png

"The son is of same substance (Divine because he originated from the father (the greek word exochomide in the lexicon, means to come out of)"

John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth (out) from God.
    I came forth (out) from the Father, and am come into the world: furthermore (in turn), I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
    So shall My word be that goes forth -> from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

The Word of Yehowah came forth to the Angel, to Mary and Lo Behold the 2nd Adam Man was made.
    Like -> Let the be light -> Let there be a Jesus and he was good and grew in Favor with God (Luke 2:52), too the extent that God announces, this is my Son whom I am well please with. wink.png

He raised the Son in the Word without measure Deu 18:18, so when the Son expressed them out, he BECAME the Express Image of God's person, Word, The Word. (Heb 1:3 KJV, John 14:10)
    Then after his raising and Baptism, he was sent into the world.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

1:1......and God (Father) was the Word.
    Word God - image of - Word Man.
    1:14 - And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = on the scene and dwelt..........
    Not - And the Word became Man......................

Born again = Word of God for the Big Book. LOL.

Your words are your spirit person expressed.

Father = The Word - Son = The Word of God. (Word of God, titled "The").
    (Son and Fathers names Rev 14:1???). (Rev 19:12?,13).

--------
    When was this pre-existing one not in favor with God ??? wink.png
    --------------
    PS. - Our mate ppm, might just tell you, he doesn't want to play Bible bashing tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.