This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-185

1. 21,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Based on the Bible, we have a duty to insist and present Truth, backed with the Bible

We are also expected to test the spirits = words and the messages they bring, to see if they are of God.

The game you won't play in having your spirit tested, to show that you are of God, is to tell of the process of your tribulation, where you identified your condition, moved to the only place where you can be sprinkled by the blood of the Lamb as water wells up from within to eternal life, specifically as the bible narrates.

Which just goes to show that you don't recognise Him as John tells:

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Or His voice:

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them (water that wells up from within to) eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

There's the stuff on hearing the voice and called gods, mere man a God who is God's Son that give you a bit of a clue on your condition but you have no intention on following up on that.

You are high up there on the fence, as on a throne, pointing at the brethren and calling out words, 'you don't see the truth like I do so you are of the harlot and the father of lies and are deluded.'

Nup, nothing on the process of your tribulation!

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.