This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-188

1. 23,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him,

Correct;
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

"the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him."

Yep, pre the flood certainly covers that, only 8 would follow Yehowah.

"13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."

Hmm born of God and not your created god Jesus, hmm

"29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c];"

Hmm, I wonder, 3 making up God are supposed to be Co equal, but Not according to Jesus eek.png

"30 I and the Father are one." = One in WORD. John 17:20-24

"33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Lets us tell the whole truth he eh, and SEE Jesus's counter to this BLASPHEMY charge.
    what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,‘I am God’s Son’?

Jesus spoke of other gods as there is a council of gods, but he never included himself as being one of them or a god, and his answer above here, makes this very clear.
    After the cross, exalted and glorified, he is now an only begotten God John 1:18, which clearly he once was not, confirming his words in John 17:3

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    eek.png They only wash their robes after they come out, suggesting they went through it dirty = holding lies.

2 Thes 2:8 - And then the lawless will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
    That is when the truth will be revealed BUT, this it would appear is the time of the wrath, the elect are already gathered.

Don't worry about the tribulation, are you ready for the wrath and prepared to cling to the truth Jesus will give you.
    The woman might be getting drunk on your blood eek.png

Never mind, hang in there, as God will wipe away the tears later wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.