Jesus Christ, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever...

1. 23,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jesus Christ, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

Lights on, pay attention, do You SEE the name "Jesus Christ", now THINK, WHEN did that name come about = re at the time of being born from Mary, the Man Jesus is what this passage is talking about, zero to do with a pre-existing one.
    And that Man -> is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

And that man, the God and Father has appointed him as judge, yes that man that he ordained etc.
    Yea, that man that many say (ask ppm), a man would not be good enough to atone for sins, Despite the Bible saying No such thing.
    -------------
    ""the faithful and true witness."

Of what -> John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have receivedthem, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    17:17 - Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.

Forth, out of the mouth of the God and Father, to the Angel, to Mary. (Isa 55:10, 11 ex)
    Sent = After the Father raised him in his word, and after his Baptism, is when he was sent into the world - ex John 17:18.
    ---------------
    "This emphasizes his role as the reliable and trustworthy revealer of God's truth."

Doing the works that the God and Father gave him to do.
    Why then don't you accept his truth, as he shows in John 17:3?
    ----------
    "Jesus proclaimed the message of the Gospel" = Good News = Flesh in Hebrew.
    1:14 And the Word (flesh) -> goodnews became.................tongue.png (homework for you ha).

Why did they add gospel and remove goodnews?
    --------------------
    "Jesus proclaimed the message of the Gospel with unerring accuracy,"

Deu 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Hmmm, other than a plan to be, would Moses have expected or known that this one to come, already existed in some way shape or form?
    For God not to reveal that to Moses if he did, would that not be lying by omission?
    Why would God not reveal this to Moses?

So naturally, you couldn't expect anything less than accuracy and according to Jesus, the same one that taught him, would also teach others = The Father, who is the Spirit of truth, Comforter = The Holy Spirit.

So Gum, WHAT has happened, as we have numerous different Christian groups, hmmm = HOUSTON.
    ----------------
    "bear witness to the character and will of God."

Who Jesus independently of himself, defined as the Father, the only true God when he was here 17:3.
    ---------------
    "and his witness is beyond reproach."

John 5:31, 32 - If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
    There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true.

Fancy that Gum, you can now have both the Father and Son as your witness, one more than what Jesus had. wink.png
    Get aboard the train as who knows, it could leave any time lol
    ------------------
    "The final title given to Jesus in this verse is "the beginning of the creation of God." This phrase has been the subject of much theological debate, as it has implications for understanding the nature of Jesus' relationship to God the Father"

It has no implications whatsoever, when the overall of the Bible truth is taken into account.
    He is the begotten Son, 2nd Adam man, born out of Mary, made by the word and power of the Father and was raised by the Father in his word Deu 18:18.
    And he was obviously dedicated to doing the Fathers will.
    ----------------
    "and his role in the creation of the world."

There was no literal, physical role by Jesus in creation.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

He did this Dia = Through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, the future one to be, born out of Mary.
    ------------------
    "he is the originator or ruler over all creation."
    "emphasizes the preeminence and sovereignty of Jesus Christ over the created order."

He is not the originator as clearly shown above, he was the reason, cause etc.
    In the mind and plans of God, where all your creations begin, the Jesus to be was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15.
    His literal (fulfillment) preeminence of all things, Only happened after his raising.

Col 1:18 - And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that in all things He may have the preeminence.
    --------------------
    "He is the source of all life and the sustainer of the universe, and he holds ultimate authority over all things."

1 Cor 15:27 - For "God has put everything under His feet." Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.
    John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.