Lights on, pay attentionha ha whenever you say that, you want...

1. 21,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Lights on, pay attention

ha ha whenever you say that, you want someone to switch the light off and be in the dark and as clueless as you.
    Some stupid blackout reasoning to try invalidate trinity reasoning

do You SEE the name "Jesus Christ", now THINK, WHEN did that name come about = re at the time of being born from Mary,

That's one aspect of the nature of Jesus. The part that grew and gained favour with the Father as you know.
    You can't get your head around the aspect that is the same yesterday and today and forever.
    Like it's ridiculous that you don't understand just the yesterday bit.
    It's been shown to you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and continuosly over and over again.
    You are just the most thickest of all the thickest.

So go to the previous verse and try wrap your head around the word "mortals' and how it will be referenced.

5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]

6 So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?

And that Man -> is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Tell us about yesterday after considering mortals being referenced.

No, don't bother. It will just result in some other long drawn out blackout of lights attempt.

Hmmm, other than a plan to be, would Moses have expected or known that this one to come, already existed in some way shape or form?
    For God not to reveal that to Moses if he did, would that not be lying by omission?
    Why would God not reveal this to Moses?

You want God to do something to support your lack of comprehension skills ha ha

31 “If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true.

33 “You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. 34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.

Fancy that Gum, you can now have both the Father and Son as your witness

Do you see that thing like 'mortals' being 'human testimony', how is that being referenced in regards to the 'same yesterday' in your blackout?

He is the begotten Son, 2nd Adam man, born out of Mary, made by the word and power of the Father and was raised by the Father in his word Deu 18:18.

There's the sperm anaology you can't wrap your head around. You just can't can you?

If you could, you might understand the context of these verses. You know how you like to cherry pick verses, I will cherry pick two for you.

First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God

Son of God, sperm, without beginning of days. Ooooo that impulsive compulsive disorder is raging within you to switch on the blackout switch.

The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Before all things the same 'yesterday'. Even sperm.

You haven't got back to us on who is on the throne while the New Jerusalem is coming down from God. If you read on further it should come to you.
    Nah, your light is in the darkness in your blackout.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.