This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-270

1. 22,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    He doesn't realise that if Jesus were mortal he would not be living forever.

Got to hand it to you whereu, your perception is remarkable. wotsup would be good to give some notice to what you post instead of allowing his impulsive compulsive disorder to take over smile.png

Yep, you are right, @wotsup displays his cluelessness about the Bible.

I'm not totally right. wotsup does have a clue how to read Luke's gospel.

The Gospel of Luke
    Luke presents Jesus as the Son of Man, a messianic title from the prophecy of Daniel (Dan 7:13), and as the son of David (Luke 3:31). Luke focuses on Jesus’ humanity and beautifully details the announcement of His incarnation and His birth (Luke 1 and 2). Luke is the only Gospel that gives a glimpse into Jesus’ childhood years (Luke 2:40, Luke 2:42-43). The genealogy in Luke begins with Joseph, as the husband of Mary, and traces Jesus’ ancestry through Mary’s bloodline, from the line of David (making Jesus the biological heir to the throne of David), and all the way back to the first man, Adam.The symbol of the Gospel of Luke is a man, representing Jesus’ incarnation in human form. First miracle: a demon expelled. The book ends with the promise of the Spirit and continues in Acts.

He tries to reconcile it with the book of John and comes undone badly. He will try and say it is corrupted because they can't match up.

The Gospel of John
    John presents Jesus as the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity, co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and the Spirit. John’s record is beautiful in revealing Jesus’ divinity. The genealogy John records is short, but complete, in recording Jesus co-existant with God the Father from everlasting. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John Gospel is glorious in revealing the riches of our salvation: “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” (John 17:21)The symbol of the Gospel of John is an eagle, representing majesty that is above our earth. First miracle: water turned to wine. The book ends withthe promise of Jesus’ return, which is prophecied in John’s later writing of the Book of Revelation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.