@gumUnderfootProv 18:13 - One who gives an answer before he...

1. 23,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@gumUnderfoot

Prov 18:13 - One who gives an answer before he hears, It is foolishness and shame to him.

"The Word Became Flesh"

No, no, no = And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became -> on the scene and dwelt................

1:1 And God (Father) was the Word ........is Word.
    Word God - image = Word Man.
    Word Man is how Jesus is being referenced in 1:14.
    1:14 is Not talking about when the word became flesh, Luke does that.
    (1:3 And the Word/plan (part of) became creation)
    The word come to the Angel, to Mary and Lo - Behold a child was made and born (Luke) by the word 1:1b, the ongoing, in progress logos/plan with The God, was expressed like Isa 55:10, 11.

Gens -> "be fruitful and multiply" = And the Word (part of) Gummy Bear became and is dwelling among us tongue.png
    ------------
    "The Father in His specific individual entity is not mentioned till verse 14." = Cough, cough lol.

1. And God (Father) was the Word.
    2. The God = Father.
    3. Through him = Father, all things created, alone and by himself Isa 44:24.
    4. In Him (Father) life was = his inner words of Spirit and Life, which when expressed become the light of men Psa 119:105.
    6. Man sent from God = Father
    7. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light (Mal 3:1 Yehowah), -> God is Light, Father of light, his word is light 1 John 1:5, James 1:17, Psa 119:105
    8. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. -> Mal 3:1 Yehowah and as above.
    9. The true light that gives light to everyone (including Adam) coming into the world. -> (Mal 3:1 Yehowah), -> God is Light, Father of light, his word is light 1 John 1:5, James 1:17, Psa 119:105)
    10. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him -> (Yehowah, alone and by himself Isa 44:24)
    11. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. -> (Yehowah - you only have to look at, pre the flood and like Father like son, they didn't accept Jesus either - nothing new under the sun, what was will be).
    12. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--
    a, Yehowah.
    b, his name -> OT - The Word said to me.............
    c, of God - Yehowah - Father.
    13. born of God - Yehowah - Father.

WHATS ALL THE ABOVE ABOUT, the introduction of Yehowah the Father, his word and what it represents and brings, Spirit and life to which the Son is raised in Deu 18:18, picks up and runs with, which is also known as Glory begotten from Yehowah.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to the temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.
    Isa 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of Yehowah, make straight (truth, who was and what = the word) in the desert a highway for our God. -> (The one Jesus defines as the only true God and Father, John 17:3, when he was here).

1:1 ......and God was the Word - is Word = Word God and image of = Word Man as per Luke, made by the word and power of Yehowah.
    Jesus, The Word Man, runs with the Fathers Glory/Word.
    1:14 -
    And the Word Man (existing) became (on the scene) and dwelt in us, we beheld the Glory (word) of him (it) Glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth. = words.

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words (glory) which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from (mouth) You; and they have believed that You sent Me. (after Baptism J 17:18)
    17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    17:22 - And the glory (word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: = In word, bringing Unity in One, so that God the Father, maybe all in all.

You only become one even as they are one, by accepting the word of God in it's full context and meaning, it effectively becoming you, your way of life = Glory here being the word of God.

John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

"be with me where I am;" Jesus was speaking in the here and now of the times = John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Hence, they are deemed as of God, of above, of Heaven and yet like Jesus, they didn't come floating down from heaven lol.

Jesus now speaking to non believers;
    John 8:23 - And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

And sure enough, just as Mal shows, Jesus soon after meeting John the Baptist, gathers up a few people and heads to the Temple.

The above gives John's prologue a perfect Chronological order/flow of events, instead of hopping all over the place, forward and backwards, like most have it.

Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.