This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-313

1. 23,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The Real Christ?
    "Based on what?" = Bibles OVERALL theme and not the creation of the said language experts that you mention.
    With all stories, you go to the beginning -> Gen 3:15 -And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

Most of your said experts say, the seed of the woman is Jesus.
    No hint here whatsoever that this future seed, already existed in some form, other than a logos/plan within God.
    So, with that verse in mind, Jesus can rightfully say -> Before Abraham I am, which is what he did. (I am as in, I was = meaning of "I am")

"The interpretation of the Bible?" = Yes, his first ever beginnings = he was made by the word and power of the God and Father, the 2nd Adam Man.
    A bit like, let there be light - let there be a Jesus and there was and he grew in favor with God, to the extent that God makes a public announcement, this is my Son whom I am well pleased with smile.png
    John 1:1..........and the Word was (ongoing, in progress, plan) = toward The God and God was the Word - as it was still in him.
    Part of that Logos/plan is shown to have been expressed in 1:3, by Yehowah alone and by himself Isa 44:24 and another part expressed to the Angel, to Mary, resulting in Word Man Jesus.

God was/is the Word.
    Word God -> Image = Word Man.
    1:14 - And the Word Man (existing) became = (on the scene) and dwelt..............
    He became the Key carrier of the word = the word of life that was with the Father (1:1, 1 John 1:1, 2).
    Titus 1:2 - in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began. (to himself I exprect).

"Your interpretation is different from that of language experts."

"experts" -> and what did Jesus say to the likes of said experts, that were supposedly well versed with the word = it was NOT good.

Matt 24:24 - For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    (strong, mighty, powerful - according to the Inter, one of these should be in place of "possible", which sends a different message).

What else did Jesus say -> Only Few find = Truth.
    What else do we have -> wolf in sheep's clothing, angel of light -> I suggest these have grossly been underestimated and not just within Christianity, so to speak. (deceptions).

I also put it to you, that the power of set seeds, has been grossly underestimated, over looked.
    That should be of no surprise and expected, lets get real, the Bible theme, good verses bad, truth verses lies, centers around a play on words/messages, a mind game.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.