"Does "that which" sound like a person being referenced...

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Does "that which" sound like a person being referenced here???

"Yes, what else did the disciple's hands handle as well as their ears heard and their eyes see?"

Lets US get the answer from the horses mouth, Jesus and another eh!

John 5:39 - You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. = (the word of life)

Phil 2:16 - holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.

So THAT is WHAT -> "the disciple's hands handle as well as their ears heard and their eyes see"

Luke Ch 8 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
    Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word (of life) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word (of life) with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.

The Fathers words that Jesus spoke John 6:63, are Spirit and Life
    = word of life,that was With the Father, likes of Titus 1:2 etc, his plans through a future one.

John 1:4 In Him (Father) life was = his words, Spirit and life, the word of life to which he gave the Son to have life in himself John 5:26, 6:68.
    ------------
    Read on passed 1 John 1:1, 2 and pay attention as to the one predominantly being spoken of, get up to speed with the theme.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.