"It's not a Big deal, it's just as the bible narrates as one of...

1. 23,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "It's not a Big deal, it's just as the bible narrates as one of his two natures."

As Ez is referenced as son of man many times, does that give him two natures???

PRODUCE the verses that SAY Jesus has two natures.
    You know the 2nd Adam man, did the 1st Adam have two natures ???
    Who was the 1st Adam's Father?

What was a key difference between 1st & 2nd -> one made of dust and the other made by the word and power of God.
    As Jesus says three times in John, he come Forth (out of the mouth) of the God and Father.

Like - let there be light, let there be a Jesus and he was good and grew in FAVOR with God, to the extent that God makes a public announcement, this is my Son whom I am well pleased with and Then, he sent him into the world ex John 17:18. smile.png

Where did your created pre-existing Jesus fall out of favor with God and Why ?
    NO, NO, the Bible says NO such thing as, this is just speaking of the man aspect of Jesus, that is just a fairy story LOL.
    -------------
    "Yes and the Son of a God is a what?"

SON OF GOD.
    Word of God.
    Repeat, who was Adam's Father and who would that make him the son of tongue.png
    --------------
    not God,

"Perhaps in wotsupianity. However, in Christianity, it is accepted as truth."

= a false truth according to Jesus - John 17:3 and;
    John 10:33 - The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but forblasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

10:33 - are you saying of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’because I said,‘I am the Son of God’?

WHY didn't Jesus accept their claim then ???
    -----------------
    Not God in the flesh etc,

"Perhaps in wotsupianity. However, in Christianity, it is accepted as truth."

FALSE TRUTH, and the likes of why Jesus says only few find it.
    ---------------
    "You exhibit time and time and time and again and over that you have no clue about the Jesus of the bible that John wrote about."

The 2nd Adam man, made by the word and power of God, raised by God in his word Deu 18:18, resulting in Jesus having it without measure, so when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of God's Person -> Word, The Word Heb 1:3, KJV, John 14:10 = by hearing the words coming out of Jesus, is/was deemed as seeing, perceiving the Father, whose plan is to be ALL in ALL = by Word that he is and Spirit, which his words are also.

Words being your Spirit Person expressed -> God is Spirit, The Holy Spirit, Father of Jesus, just as Luke plainly shows you.

In beginning was the Spirit and the Spirit was ongoing, in progress, plan = toward the God and God was/is the Spirit.

OT -> The Word said to me - the Spirit said to me = Word and Spirit are interchanged, one in the same = Yehowah, the God and Father.

LET THERE BE LIGHT, so Gummy Bear can come out of Darkness wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.