This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-343

1. 22,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    As Ez is referenced as son of man many times, does that give him two natures???

It would if Ez was referenced as the Son of God as well, hey?

PRODUCE the verses that SAY Jesus has two natures.

Ah, there is no mention of Jesus as the Son of God in wotupianity, that's why you are so clueless.

You know the 2nd Adam man,

The Son of Man?

did the 1st Adam have two natures ???

No.

Who was the 1st Adam's Father?

You tell me. How did that come about?

What was a key difference between 1st & 2nd -> one made of dust and the other made by the word and power of God.

There is another even greater key difference but that has to do with the nature of the Son of God. You do have a grasp on the Son of Man.

As Jesus says three times in John, he come Forth (out of the mouth) of the God and Father.

Please provide the verses to support 'he come Forth (out of the mouth) of the God and Father.'

Like - let there be light, let there be a Jesus and he was good and grew in FAVOR with God, to the extent that God makes a public announcement, this is my Son whom I am well pleased with and Then, he sent him into the world ex John 17:18

Yeah, the Word made flesh. DRRRRRRRR

SON OF GOD.
    Word
    of God.

Corrected wotsupianity for you as per Christianity

WHY didn't Jesus accept their claim then ???

He did, but like you, Jesus dumbfounded them so they didn't stone him. You are still dumbfounded.

The 2nd Adam man, made by the word and power of God, raised by God in his word Deu 18:18, resulting in Jesus having it without measure,

Yes.

he Became the express image of God's Person -> Word,

No, silly > DRRRRRRRR = Jesus was always the Word

In beginning was the Spirit and the Spirit was ongoing, in progress, plan = toward the God and God was/is the Spirit.

Interesting wotsupian religion you have faith in.

OT -> The Word said to me - the Spirit said to me = Word and Spirit are interchanged, one in the same = Yehowah, the God and Father.

But God has seven spirits.

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God

These are the seven spirits of God.

The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

LET THERE BE LIGHT, so Gummy Bear can come out of Darkness wink.png

Tell me why would you want to go into the light wotsup?
    For what reason?
    So you can lie and accuse the brethren?
    Do tell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.