This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-345

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You did that by quoting the Phil, to suggest it was effectively speaking of a pre-existing Jesus, pretty much emptying himself before coming.
    Where did I "suggest" that when I quoted a passage that Jesus took on the nature of a servant?
    Front up or have the courage to admit that you were wrong.
    That was previously posted.
    "

I can't be bothered going back through post to prove a point.

I've been trying to avoid this stupid mud slinging childish nonsense, but no matter how I approach it, you keep coming back with this childish nonsense, name calling etc, etc.

"According to these verses Jesus made himself lower."

This is yours and this come from Jesus supposedly making himself "lower for a little while", where the Bibles truth says nothing about a little while.
    So do tell us on H/C, WHY did you say the above?

I gave you the Bible answers, support as from what (being made lower) and the timing of him making himself lower etc and from WHAT = which is simply from what he progressed into being, after his birth on earth (only birth), and all things that God had bestowed, granted him etc.
    So, instead of him big noting himself, he became or acted like the least of them, washing feet etc, which Phil is clearly drawing upon.

It has absolutely zero to do with inheriting two natures.

I may have wrongly assumed that you quoted Phil for the very reasons that most deluded Christians use it, to falsely support a pre-existing Jesus emptying himself before coming from heaven = LIES, the passage says no such thing.
    I would have assumed this, as some of your answers to various passages, it is Clear that you have gathered them from the net at times, others views.
    I might be crazy lol, but I'm not stupid, I know a spade when I see it wink.png

So, if you haven't quoted it to support a pre-existing Jesus emptying himself before coming from heaven, then it is my mistake and credit to you, for not suggesting such rubbish smile.png, good boy lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.