I can't be bothered going back through post to prove a point.Of...

1. 27,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I can't be bothered going back through post to prove a point.
    Of course, you shouldn't be bothered because I never suggested anything about pre-existing Jesus, when quoting Philippians.
    And now you are claiming that I suggest that pre-existent isn't in scripture because I didn't mention a pre-existent Jesus in the Philippines.
    And with all that you claiming that this is not a stupid statement?
    Just about everybody has their moments of stupidity so there is no reason to feel bad.
    ---
    You are obviously familiar with spades as you continue digging when you are in a holesmile.png.

I've been trying to avoid this stupid mud slinging childish nonsense, but no matter how I approach it, you keep coming back with this childish nonsense, name calling etc, etc.
    When posters disagree with you it is mud slinging.
    Quite laughable, really @wotsup.
    You make me laugh. Good boy.

I may have wrongly assumed that you quoted Phil for the very reasons that most deluded Christians use it, to falsely support a pre-existing Jesus emptying himself before coming from heaven = LIES, the passage says no such thing.
    I suppose the fact that you admit that you may "have wrongly assumed" must be viewed in a positive light coming from you.
    I suggest that you read what posters actually write rather than jumping to conclusions.
    You are by no means the only one that does this. I know that I have done so.

---
    You can dish up. An example is your accusation of accusing others of lying some of whom play it back to you by accusing you of lying.
    You dish it up. Get used to it being dished up to you.
    HC is an anonymous social website.
    We wouldn't know each other if we fell over each other.
    It is pointless taking each other too seriously.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.