@whereu"And now you are claiming that I suggest that...

1. 23,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@whereu

"And now you are claiming that I suggest that pre-existent isn't in scripture because I didn't mention a pre-existent Jesus in the Philippines."

Feel free to quote my words saying such, we await!
    What was that you were just accusing me of, in a couple of posts, pot calling the kettle back?
    -------------
    "When posters disagree with you it is mud slinging."

Oh please do tell, where on earth you're getting your bolded message here, from my message?
    Are you again doing what you accused me of, as above?

Just a reminder of the likes of what said, maybe this time the Cookoo will land -> "you keep coming back with this childish nonsense, name calling etc, etc."

"Quote"
    -> "I suggest that you read what posters actually write rather than jumping to conclusions..................." wink.png
    -------------------
    Not very often I accuse one of lying here, but when I have it is an absolute 100% truth that they have.
    I'm not talking lying here, as in presenting wrong interpretations, but a bare face lie, denying that they have previously stated something.

"We wouldn't know each other if we fell over each other."

I put it to you, if you see enough of peoples words, messages, you can get to know them very well.
    There is more to this subject, but I'll leave it there.
    -----------
    "It is pointless taking each other too seriously."

And that is generally how I take it (water off a ducks back), and generally why I use mojo's, to try and show a bit of light heartedness etc.

So you might say, there is a love hate relationship on here LOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.