This is a very important message for those who do not know God., page-363

1. 21,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    "Please provide the verses to support 'he come Forth (out of the mouth) of the God and Father.'"

John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
    I came forthfrom the Father and have come into the world: Furthermore, I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”

Really?
    Those verses represent this:

John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth (out of the mouth)from of the God.

I came forth (out of the mouth)fromof the Father and have come into the world: Furthermore, I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”

And the verses saying this are?????????????????????

You can't be for real. I get it. It's too difficult for you to know what a Son of a God is. It dumbfounds you.

Then why did Jesus credit the word coming out of him, being the Fathers works John 14:10???

To confuse and dumbfound you to what the Word is by speaking words?

While at it, why not tell us WHY they added the capital W to word in John ????????,

Because in the entirety of John's Gospel it represents a Divine expression of a person. Why do you, wotsup, in your expertise in translation add a capital J to jesus?

no Greek groundings to do such.

Which Greek expert in translation is telling you that?
    Can you cite his/her credentials?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.