Define the word DEFINITION, as that is where the ONLY word...

1. 24,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Define the word DEFINITION, as that is where the ONLY word "This" comes from.

I told you that when you see the word "usage" it translates to, we can use any word we like, to fit each of our fairy stories and to hell with the REAL definition.

A good example of definition manipulation, but only when it suits for a particular case.
    Many scholar claim that the word Elohim is or can be deemed plural, to support a trinity God.
    But Houston, You have a BIG problem, as Moses was also an Elohim, do you know what happened to the other 2 Moses tongue.png
    Do you know what my wife's Pastors answer to that was, after a long time of silence when asked, it was like rrrr well, Moses is not God is he.
    I said, the point being, are we not talking about Elohim being plural, but now you're trying to say, only sometimes, DRRRRRR.
    Magically, the prearranged meeting with a timeframe, had to end LOL.

WHY are you having so much trouble with the forth, out of the mouth of God when you obviously know that Yehowah must have expressed forth his word to the Angel, to express forth to Mary??????????????????????????????
    Couple that with Isa 55:10, 11 and Gens and God said and God said = SIMPLES.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.