There you go as expected, you allowed your impulsive complusive...

1. 22,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    There you go as expected, you allowed your impulsive complusive disorder to get the better of you.

I told you that when you see the word "usage" it translates to, we can use any word we like

Yes, you did and you used 'word 'to be a 'he' as demonstrated by you.

A good example of definition manipulation, but only when it suits for a particular case.
    Many scholar claim that the word Elohim is or can be deemed plural, to support a trinity God.

Impulsive compulsive disorder diversion away from you admitting 'word' to be Jesus.

But Houston, You have a BIG problem, as Moses was also an Elohim,

No he wasn't. Moses was made like a God to Pharoah. Not God ya dummy. How thick!

Do you know what my wife's Pastors answer to that was, after a long time of silence when asked, it was like rrrr well, Moses is not God is he.

I'm sure he shook his head and walked off.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6274/6274429-7d610155f9c2659d8e951df967a02b39.jpg
    For an easier translation for you DRRRRRRRR

7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.

WHY are you having so much trouble with the forth, out of the mouth of God

I'm not having any trouble with it. You confirmed the Word is Jesus. Why would I have any trouble with you beginning to get a clue?
    But then again, there is that impulsive compulsive disorder that can't settle yourself down to admit you can't invalidate the trinity when so many times you actually do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.