Oh NO, now you're parroting someone else's rubbish.No, I asked...

1. 22,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Oh NO, now you're parroting someone else's rubbish.

No, I asked how you would address his post.

The RM that deserted me many years ago like a flash, when I was a trinity follower,

You don't have a clue what the trinity is. Not the slightest. You don't even realise you validate it more times than you don't.

Are you paying attention to the bold here, now couple that with - And God was the Word = are You seeing the impossible here?????????

No, I'm seeing what I just said above and that is you don't have a clue what the trinity is. Not the slightest. You don't even realise you validate it more times than you don't.

How is one in the same, separate???????????

SIMPLES > DRRRRRRRR = that is God

That is a bare face LIE and RM should know better than to say such..

rolleyes.png

Why would John if he was writing about Jesus in 1:1, 2 would he not just say - In beginning was the Jesus..............

SIMPLES > DRRRRRRRR = John is addressing the divine nature of Jesus, the Word that 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

But it gets back to this: You don't have a clue what the trinity is. Not the slightest. You don't even realise you validate it more times than you don't.

He does NO such thing as that is NOT what he is referring to.

Ok, ok, so you are a wotsupian. Don't sweat it. You have your family of wotsupians to give you comfort.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.