The problem with you lot on John, your effectively read 1:1 and...

1. 22,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    The problem with you lot on John, your effectively read 1:1 and jump straight to 1:14 and go, see, see Jesus is God in the flesh = Gottcha, Checkmate, next one.

ha ha you're so funny wotsup!

The Jews would come along and read the first 13 verses and go yea mate, we know all that, it's a carry over of the OT, Yehowah and his word and it aligns perfectly with Mal 3:1, Isa 40:3 etc.

Odd that they crucified him for blaspheme for claiming he was the Son of God?
    Why is that a crime of blaspheme, wotsup.

Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the Lord says, “Israel is my son, my firstborn. So I said to you, 'Let my son go so that he may serve me;' but you have refused to let him go.

Isaiah 43:66 I will say to the north, Give up,and to the south, Do not withhold;bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth,

for I am a father to Israel,and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Hosea 1:1010 1 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered. And in the place where it was said to them, “You are not my people,” it shall be said to them, “Children of the living God.”

Saying he is a Son of God is not blaspheme to them.
    Look, none of this sinks into your head so it is a futile exercise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.