LOL, you know. In future, deniers in other countries would say...

1. 249 Posts.
    LOL, you know. In future, deniers in other countries would say "Don't compare our situation with Australia's mega housing housing crash of 2010, they were bloody dumb".

Okay, some of those who express negative views are not necessarily what you call doomsayers (it's laughably wrong). I am an optimist and getting very excited.

That's why I envisage a gut wrenching property price crash across Ausralia this year.

As much I feel for the poor buggers (only a few) who will lose their shirts, do you realize how much stand to benefit from a housing price crash ??

A whole generation of young people are hopelessly priced out of the most basic of commodity (decent shelter). They will be relieved I am sure (and so will their parents).

The smart "real" investors (as opposed to those still galloping merrily crying "yawn yawn" around the musical chairs after the music has already stopped) who exited the market will come back and cherry pick from the rubble in the bargain basement. That's FANTASTIC !

This is no small downward correction in pockets or segments of the housing market that spiked in a relatively short time.

This is a wholesale price inflation nation-wide over 10 years artificially propped up by one after another policy mistakes that has only one outcome.

Get ready for more useless last-ditch propaganda folks - the more you see, the closer the faeces hits the fan !

"housing shortage", "unsustainable immigration", "zero vacancy rate", "rent going through the roof", "hopelessly low council approvals" all with the one common theme "HOUSE PRICES WILL RISE IN 2010".

Why don't they just cut the crap and have one sentence in all of these articles "HOUSE PRICES WILL RISE IN 2010" ??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.