SKG skynetglobal limited

this is a worry!, page-3

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ##If SKG are going to receive this $23m USD on or before June 30...........and SKG state they will maintain a 26% profit margin.
    Why do they need $850k now?##
    You already know the answer to this Bazzaroid, SKG had only $200k left in their account after paying for the AIM listing which cost $1.4m.
    The $850k was to top up their account to replace their operating capital, I guess it would be nice to have plenty of cash after shelling out $1.4 million but we live in the real world.
    If BQT shelled out $1.4 million how much would they have left in the bank to conduct daily business activities ?

##It would appear to me there is around $6m USD profit in this Russian deal and SKG state it will be received before June 30.##
    So how do they pay wages in the mean-time, their figures are very close to break even, and will be in the Black come June 30, but no business can perform without operating capital.

###Either way SKG will have access to the $23m USD immediately and of this $6m USD should go to the top line.##
    Yes that is correct (finally).

##Looks on the surface to be simply cash to continue trading in the hop ethe Russian deal comes through.##
    Of the $20 million facility $6 million is allocated to the ASX and $14 million to the AIM, SKG will NOT draw down any further money on the ASX until August 2006 or until the $850k is repaid in shares, so that puts an end to your dilution theory.

Just answer one question Bazzaroid.
    Originally SKG said they would not book the Russian sales figures until 4 months after they received payment in June 2005, but in the last quarterly report the say that they WILL now book the sales figures as of June 30 2005...........Now if Mr Soon is in doubt that the deal wont go through WHY would he move the recording date back 4 whole months ?
    Do you have any logical explaination ? If so lets hear it !

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.