PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

this is about oil and more, page-5

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Spud, in general I would say from what I can read that they are NOT near the STC but try these "STC preferred responses" of the new Foreign Minister (They are not favourable):

Muhammad al-Hadrami is a writer at the Foreign Ministry.He was promoted to the days of al-Mikhlafi under pressure from al-Alimi.He was never a diplomat.He was not known for anything.He corrected it from Sanhan, not from Ibb.He is known for being immature, reckless and superficial, according to a veteran friend from the Foreign Ministry who has contacted him now.

Translated from Arabic by We congratulate Mr. Abdul Malik #الحوثي Appointing one of his ministers as foreign minister .. We also congratulate the Iranians in advance of their victory over Saudi Arabia.

this is followed by
    Translated from Arabic by #فضيحه The new Minister of Foreign Affairs from the Secretary of the Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2014 to the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2018 to the Minister of Foreign Affairs 19 September 2019.

and these On the Central Bank Gov
    Sep 20
    Remove # Hafez_Maiad Governor of the Central Bank of his position, the only man who works sincerely because he rejected the instructions and directives of the party Alkhonjip !!I wish him to clarify the matter to the people and what is going on in the corridors of the legitimacy of the reformist after the destruction of the papers revealed !!# HadramoutMurad مراد Abdo.

Sep 20
    President Hadi continues his favorite game"Chess game"The man treats the state and government as chessSwitches the positions of game elementsTo present this and delay that!He seems to know no one in this people to take a place among his crewsCrews where corruption has become so buzzing noses!It seems that he does not realize that there are basically people!

Sep 20
    Hadi shows the time of decisions only.Murad مراد Abdo.@ MuradAbdo22·Sep 20# Hadi Issues a Republican Decision to Appoint Ahmed Obaid Al-Fadhli as Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen @Hafedh_meyad

and implies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.