PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Like this, SpudHere is the optimum line the "Hadi Brotherhood"...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Like this, Spud

Here is the optimum line the "Hadi Brotherhood" seems to take when he's been talking to the Houthi's (ince 2015) and now he is doing it to the STC. To paraphrase "I'm taking my bat and ball home and I'm not playing with you until..."

"The legitimate government rejected Aug. 10 any dialogue with the STC unless the latter pulled out from all camps and institutions that it took control of on Aug. 10, 2018. "

Then at, during and after the Jeddah talks "These talks, however, remain ambiguous since the legitimate government has yet to announce the names of its representatives in the negotiations, and there has been no media statement about what is taking place in the political corridors. The STC, on the other hand, seems to be moving more at ease and with clear support from the UAE as it had explicitly declared the names of members of its delegation in the talks and gave comments to the media."

Note: The Yemen presidential office are fully installed from the Islah Party (Moslem Brotherhood):
    "Sources in the Yemen presidential office, who preferred to remain anonymous for political and security reasons, told Al-Monitor, “There are no direct talks between the government and the STC,” stressing that “the current negotiations are taking place between the government and Saudi officials in order to reach a compromise for direct talks between the two.”"

It is important to know that the Hadi's legitimate army run by VP Mohsen moved vast resources into Shabwah - first protecting the Governor in Ataq with a brigade in July and then a much larger army with Heavy resources (tanks) to take over the whole of Shabwah whilst recent August fighting occurred:
    "The STC currently controls the provincial capital of Aden, the governorates of Lahj and al-Dhale’, and parts of the Abyan governorate. Meanwhile, the government controls the southeastern governorates, from Shakra in the Abyan governorate all the way to Shabwa and Wadi Hadhramaut, and Al-Mahra, a city adjacent to Oman."

Yet recently (last week) it was reported that all Oil sales has been stopped in Hadhramaut by the Governor. Also recently reported Shabwah is a hot bed of clashes with terrorist activity. Why?

Finally there are Two scenarios which IMO are so far apart that secession would result in the second (so Hadi says NO!) and fighting in Shabwah etc would continue in the first.

Good thoughts though and better unbiased reporting than most publishing recently seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.