AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Agreed Cobber',I have not posted for a while because the content...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Agreed Cobber',
    I have not posted for a while because the content of most discussions seem to be responding to unfounded comments from trolls and non holders.
    I lose track of the conversation point behind the new threads that appear, now that I have many on ignore because they are not offering information of relevance to our cause.
    What I am looking forward to is the Agenda being released for the upcoming AGM and what business shareholders may be asked to vote on, before any nominations for the Board are considered.
    Could shareholders be asked to consider a TO offer ($Price per share). We can only hope more information comes to the surface later this week before/after the ICC Tribunal. I still think the only outcome for Zijin to be involved is to put forward an attractive take over offer to end this saga. China is looking to have almost full control the Lithium market in the world (if it doesn't already) and that of Rare Earth minerals. Getting hold of the biggest and highest grade deposits in the the DRC will advance that cause to the extent they can also extend their monopoly by building more Processing and refining facilities. So Zijin, stop messing around and come up with a good price that will put an end to this saga. The alternative will be to have your brand shamed on the International stage and that of Cominiere and DRC officials.
    The corruption that exists within the DRC will never go away in the short term and there will still be many within Govt. looking for brown paper bags to disrupt AVZ from being able to go Mining despite our persistence in following the DRC mining code. We will never get to mine Manono without disruptions.
    Lets hope one of the items of business for the AGM is to vote on a TO price per share. As shareholders we then get to decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.