CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

You always have to read announcements over and over again, the...

1. 13,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    You always have to read announcements over and over again, the reason is because sometimes or should I say quite often companies and management give you clues to buy or sell before the stock rockets or crashes.
    In this instance, I read last Thursday's placement announcement over n over......does Mr Stephen Biggins gives it to us on a plate where he says on page 3 that....The recent drilling results from the Finniss Lithium Project demonstrate that we have made a very significant high grade lithium discovery............ also same paragraph he states..... the huge potential upside we believe exists.
    Now come on, blind Freddie and any dumb person can work this out, SB and the company already know exactly what's in the ground to come out with those positive words, I wonder why the placement was so heavily over subscribed.
    So he says....."WE HAVE MADE A VERY SIGNIFICANT HIGH GRADE LITHIUM DISCOVERY", for me in very plain English this is all done and dusted, how much high the share price will go from here now is all in the hands of the big boys, the company has the goods, announcements will be out right left and center and up n up we go.
    I really have to thank the Lord for all this, but also the company for being so professional so far in everything it has done, I suppose SB deserves the latest package he was offered, another clue the company has given us there......OK, enough said for now, enjoy the next 4-6 weeks everyone because it might be a while before you will find an opportunity like this and by the way, it is still cheap @ 13.5c.
    Sentiment is strong buy !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bahar: 08/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.