CXO 3.06% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

This is as clear as it gets, page-10

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Re Zola: This(information below), as way back as June 23rd.

SIZE MATTERS. The Chinese like sustainable supply and therefore a long mine life, and hard rock rather than brine for their batteries. Zola(Pilgangoora size) is just part of CXO after already promising grades and size are being found at Finniss. There are also Anningie and Barrow Pegamite fields. CXO will be a monster. Also, the advantage of being 30km from Darwin and closer to China will reduce costs dramatically, making this mining operation very competitive. I said before, DKO is a minnow and is not comparable to CXO. You've done well investing in CXO. AIMO.

- Zola Pegmatite over 450m width

- Evidence to suggest Zola Pegmatite is at least 1,500m long

- Previous trench sampling in the 1980's confirmed an unusually large pegmatite with anomalous tin tantalum chemistry

- Scale of Zola Pegmatite comparable to those at Pilgangoora in WA

- Detailed mapping and sampling underway to test lithium grades

The Zola Pegmatite prospect (CXO 100% ELA31126) includes a north-south trending system of pegmatites covering an area conservatively estimated at between 1-2 square kilometres.

The most important aspect of Zola is the scale. The outcrop of decomposed pegmatite and quartz blows extend for up to 1,500 m NS and could be as long as 2,000m under cover (abundant quartz in road-cutting to the north).

Pegmatite material extends EW for at least 450m at surface, suggesting a substantial swarm of highly fractionated pegmatites.

The scale of the Zola Pegmatite prospect is directly comparable to the scale of pegmatites hosting large resources in the Pilgangoora region in Western Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $203.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $1.266M 13.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1264445 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.