CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

This is as clear as it gets, page-5

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    DKO is a minnow(7.3Mt) in comparison to CXO. Geos(in company report) believe that CXO will be a giant, comparable in size and quality to Pilgangoora(PLS) 150-200Mt). Its other great advantage compared to DKO is its geographical location, being only 30 kms from Darwin, and closer to China, which will greatly reduce costs.

I have to agree with Bahar, and add that CXO is one of the FEW remaining Lithium resources of such POTENTIAL-SIZE and QUALITY(already found) at still an EARLY stage, where there are many more SP catalysts to come with further drilling results, as this tremendous resource is revealed. Therefore, at such a low price it still has multi-bagger potential. To those that missed out on KDR, PLS and NMT etcetera in these EARLY developmental stages, here you have a great opportunity. Also, do not forget as a bonus that CXO has rich tenements containing, gold, copper, silver and uranium which they also hope to develop.

I am prudent with my investments, and have put my money where my mouth is and invested heavily in CXO. The signs are all there, over subscribed capital raise, the trading activity, great and expected drill results etcetera. Smart money is behind this, and I have spoken to some some heavy hitters in the Lithium industry(Pilbara Minerals, Nemaska Lithium, Critical Elements, Simon Moores). They have been to the coalface and spoken to battery manufacturers in China, and said without exception that the demand for Lithium is much greater than what is reported, and they believe that supply will not keep up with demand for decades.....So, grab this chance why you can! AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.