POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

We agree that BMM are most likely not done with their T/O...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243

We agree that BMM are most likely not done with their T/O ambitions for POS and they may very likely make a hostile bid in the future, but much of what you write about the CN (staying on message/topic for a moment - shocking, I know) is (sadly) just unsubstantiated incorrect opinion. For starters, you stated that the CN is a secured debt. It is not! BMM is an UNsecured creditor. It's not particularly relevant at this juncture, but it just demonstrates more misinformation you are putting out about the CN. Please get the information you are presenting as facts straight before passing off unsubstantiated misinformation.

I appreciate that you might be experiencing some anxiety about your POS holding atm, but do you really think that what you write on HC is going to make one iota of difference to how things are played out on the ground? This is a discussion forum, so I guess howling at the moon is an available option. However, wrt the info you are going to pass off as fact, kindly substantiate it.

For me, I prefer to acknowledge the fact that the Home Team won Round 1 and outplayed those filthy infidel yankee imperialists [thumps fist on table] (lol). Yes, it's very important to "know thy enemy" and all that, but let's not forget that. And let's not also forget that, historically, Mirabella and Anaconda fell to the yankees because of their respective excessive debt loads, which is irrelevant here. $100m poisonous debt offering my ass! Please, let's keep the panic and unsubstantiated hyperbolic anxiety to at least a moderate level.

Have you considered the possibility that your somewhat panicky rants might act to spook weaker (less-informed) holders into selling out, thus contributing to downward pressure on the SP? Just a thought...

Last edited by zebster: 26/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.