POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Thanks for the wonderful summary's on this years AGM Samboy96...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Thanks for the wonderful summary's on this years AGM Samboy96 but when you have 2 ageing parents in their late 80's needing care from their extended Macedonian family.....you will understand as a fellow Balkan the love and care we have for our elderly.....both had very important appointments regarding their early onset of dementia which I attended as the eldest son in the family. No violins required but a little empathy would not go astray.

That aside, I have always been a realist with our great company and understand the frustrations the board and shareholders alike have had to contend with in the Nucleur Winter our balls of Stainless Steel have had to endure and survive through......just like poor old Tomboy and his growing family of 5 or maybe 10 by now as when things get tough in the market poor old Tomboy would of taken it out on his missus and pounded out another new born.....another mouth poor old Twiggy may have to foster under his Children Charity

Suffice to say....Ms Zumwalt looks like the black widow spider weaving her web for Black Mountain, who according to my old mate Dawsy is one who speaks with the proverbial fork tongue(he would know)......but she has some serious hired guns in Mr Paganin so the interest in Poseidon is not just a play in the market.

The rest of the Cast who were missing I believe had been fully briefed and happy with the new Poseidon adventure under Sir Robert the Great whose hand you shook and whose ring you probably kissed when the meeting was well and truly at last drinks at the water trough.

Singo The Great who brought us Black Swan and Lake Johnston is now building boats for all the Navy fleets of the New World order and his time at Austal has seen something frighteningly unusual occur.....shareholder wealth and prosperity......now smoking Cuban Cigars with Donald Trump at Cayo Largo Del Sur.

Twiggy on the other hand has helped cash us up maybe/possibly/allegedly but is now getting into Hydrogen and probably Helium next as we all need a good laugh as we await the Nickel J curve to kick in ......before we all die So why attend a boring POS AGM I ask your honour??

TB was there but in another guise....refer to Samboy96

Ullysses aka the Inquisitor of last years AGM is in the process of floating 3 new ventures in the mining space next year and god willing for him and his well connected prospector friends will fly with the markets settling down.......or maybe he will be back to the soup kitchen like the rest of us??

Elvis left the building as he was bored and has too many bitches to service..........Elvis will return when they start playing "A Little Less Conversation A Little More Action"

Over to You SamTomboy

Please DYOR and take nothing I say as investment advice, political advice or sexual therapy advice......I live like Georgie boy, smell of an oily rag and card board boxes......ultimate survivor in the balls of stainless steel survivor series. I hope that sums up this years AGM in an abstract way for you all.......love to all my POS'TERS.....family first always boys and girls.

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.