POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

This is Ashley Zumwalt, page-62

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    I asked a question as to the relations between UBS & CS, both secretive swiss bankers, and here are 2 latest article on the 40 year rivalry between UBS & CS:-

https://www.finews.asia/finance/26800-ubs-credit-suisse-tidjane-thiam-ermotti-results

Switzerland's two wealth giants have maintained a fierce rivalry for decades. Credit Suisse has turned the tables on hometown rival UBS – at least for now. finews.asia parses the details.
    Credit Suisse's stock is now worth more than UBS', at least in absolute value – the first time in recent memory. Switzerland's second-largest bank isn't just outmaneuvering UBS with investors: Credit Suisse seems to have traded places with its far larger rival in the heart of lungs of Swiss banking.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...are-said-to-explore-sharing-back-office-costs

Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS Group AG are in talks about combining some back-office functions to cut costs, according to people with knowledge of the matter. Switzerland’s biggest banks -- competitors in investment banking and wealth management -- are in early-stage negotiations about co-operating in areas such compliance, settlements and trade processing, the people said, asking not to be identified because the matter is private.

Summary:-
    UBS & CS are both secretive global swiss bankers who are now sharing a back office
    CS is twice UBS's size
    They likely have numerous mutual clients and have fought each other for 40 years for customers

Any chance that AF would like to have a reserve swiss banker as an ally and what other option would there be for another similar friendly swiss banker other than CS? UBS could fit the bill.
    Unless BMM has engaged them to bat for them - this is unlikely as I have analysed before as they prefer to use yankee INSTOs as we have already seen them doing using Pershing.
    Pershing & Jefferies may have been a front for BMM all this while for some time imho.

Hostile yankee takeover companies are not likely to use a swiss banker, they will use a known trusted partner like Pershing or JPM CITI even not a european INSTO for this delicate task of capping & trying to take over POS. Its not working so far.

BMM will be livid & angry at this UBS notice! I have no doubt.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 11/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.905K 1.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38018855 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3940173 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.