ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I am going through the same experiences on the U.S. side. I am...

1. 158 Posts.
    I am going through the same experiences on the U.S. side. I am holding through both results. I don't believe this has anything to do with results and everything with manipulation by the summer street, AF, and similar cronies. The additional follow-on punch from the fool was a joke - go read the many comments on that - unanimously putting the person to shame for such poorly researched commentary, and further drawing from the aforementioned cronies.

Weeks ago on the way up, I was ecstatic when the price hit today low's in the U.S. I was ecstatic when it hit $5 & $6 USD also.

I think the recent run-up is only a taste of the market cap that is due on good results, and nothing tells me yet this is based on somebody knowing something. It is more based on folks that have not even researched the MOA of PBT2, or any of the many independent research results over the past two years supporting the likelihood of a metals chaperone being beneficial.

Momentum is praying on fear. Volume is driven on the U.S. side by use of margin accounts and capitulation base on the psychology of losing all.

This recent item interpreted for us in the release on reversal of memory of normal aged mice is also encouraging.

c) Neuronal proliferation markers were elevated around the lateral ventricles by 214% (atrophy of peri-ventricular tissue is a feature of Huntington's disease).

I'll go with Tanzi's comments and the growing acceptance of the implication of metals over those of Claussen of Summer Street, Adam Feuerstein (who has a rather poor record if one is keeping score), Alfredo, Patrick Crutcher, etc... I see more ego and groupthink than research.

My position on this stock has always been LT Buy. This is the first time I have ever called it a ST buy because I hope it will, and believe it may be the last opportunity to buy at this level ever again because it's going much higher soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 72318906 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29668676 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.