CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

this is big, page-25

1. 4,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    'Overwhelmed' is a very strong word. One I am sure DT would not use lightly. Quote...

Commenting on the successful completion of the now finalised funding and the further strengthening of the relationship with EDF Trading, Continental Coal Limited Chief Executive Officer, Mr Don Turvey, said: ?We have been overwhelmed by the level of support shown by the capital markets throughout the world for not only the acquisition of Mashala, but also for our vision to aggressively grow Continental Coal into an substantial South African mid-tier coal producer,?
    ?We not only have a significant off-take partner in EDF Trading, who have again strengthened their relationship with us, but we now also have a range of significant resource focused funds and institutions that will join our share register through the Placement and Convertible Note, all of which have confirmed their intent to assist us as we execute our project development plans. (end quote).

Re any dip, I'd say yes to the notion that Day Traders pssibly got caught-out, henece the churning. The news is way too positive for there to be any significant retrace. My call is that this will be an initial opportunity that will close very quickly as this announcement settles in and investment dollars realise just which way CCC is headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.