AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

this is big, page-3

1. 11,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    A TH eh? I would guesstimate something a little better has turned up, for a refresh below are the important comments from the update 27th Nov.

“The presence of high grade massive sulphide copper mineralisation yielding good metallurgical recovery is an important feature of Stage 1. In-fill drilling
    is designed to increase confidence in the resource model by testing the continuity of these high grade zones andultimately generate the Mineable Reserves. The current 25m x 25m diamond drilling programme is considered
    adequate for Resources to Reserve conversion of a least 1.2M t of Proven ore reserves (three years of ROM feed).”

“First drill results are expected to flow in the new year with the resource update and reserves to follow in a timely fashion. As rock quality and other mine and engineering evaluations are completed, the Mineable Reserves and Optimised Mining Schedule will be generated.”

Happy holiday’s to all, whatever the news AVB has some exciting times ahead.

Cheers
    Philh9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.