FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

This is bullshite!!, page-15

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Tony, if you take all the good news to be true which it is, the only failing that FAR can have is funding its way through to development. And then we need plenty to go our way such as oil price, political stability, etc. what's happened in past is we've seen every cap raising serve the purpose of dilution without any significant rise in SP. In fact many would argue the opposite but one fact we can't argue is FAR needs dough and will continue to need dough. Plenty of it.
    All this talk of options are great but we need to remember FAR is a minnow and many funders and predators would see FAR's 15pc at bigger risk due to the lack of control they have in JV but also FAR needs funders and raisings more than they need us. PE or a good takeover is crucial in my book as then FAR can get on and explore their other acreages with some clout and dough. I don't see big oil going after FAR's 15pc frankly irrespective how big this elephant is.
    This is my interpretation of the markets reaction to all of this. Even with PE what will FAR need to give away to its partner. The market is saying too much because we're not moving one way or the other. All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $2.767K 5.695K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38079 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.