UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

this is closely watched..., page-5

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Andrew,

I bought some a few weeks ago when it seemed that tensions with Iran were easing some. They'd been on my watchlist since Jan.

The way the buying was going I was VERY tempted to add some more yesterday, thats why I was watching closely. I know the project as well as most, I suppose, or else I wouldn't be invested. I don't tend to write too much about the shares I own, unless to occasionally add to someone's story.

I'm more inclined to say my piece of awareness on a stock I've looked at and rejected for some reason(s) and state such, consequently I get booed at times. That really doesn't bother me.

Regarding UCL, I feel both The USA and Iran are looking to save face, and if not resolve their differences, at least to ease them. I'm hoping that the renewed tensions in N. Korea will show the US they've got too much on their plate.

The biggest risk, for Mehdiabad, to me, is financing. I don't feel the gov't will help as some were suggesting a while back, esp since their latest on privatising more. The best we can hope for is a grant, I feel (a temporary reprieve). I wish to stress this problem is great IMO.

But, all in all, for me, the reward justifies the risk, at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.