AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Good observation moneyhound. I have noted this over the last...

1. 2,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Good observation moneyhound. I have noted this over the last week or so but it han't stopped me accumulating because the person getting out has been accomodated by equally enthusiastic buyers mid range 30/40c. I am confident not much downside and plenty of bluesky, just a matter of time. The fundamentals have not changed and the resource continues to grow. I would venture to say that Quasar/Heathgate will continue to drill until they have all of the information to hand insofar as a certainty can be put on the size of the resource. Then they will be in a position to define the area geographical perimeter and negotiate an acceptable take-over price for the resource. Where this would leave us shareholders i do not know as the company AGS encompases more than just the B4M resource albeit our principle holding.
    For one I would prefer that AGS maintain our 25% holding and reap the rewards as a U producer with a growing balance sheet an increasing shareprice and dividends to boot in the not too distant future.
    Any thought are most welcome and please note the above are just my hopes and ramblings.
    GL AGS'ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.