BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

G'day Robot, Just like the Energy Fuels recent share roll up, it...

1. 458 Posts.
    G'day Robot,

Just like the Energy Fuels recent share roll up, it seems WUC did the same. Reading the filings shows there were 8,8 billion shares outstanding before Glasier did his roll up in December 2014. More shares are bad, just ask Warren Buffet and look at the price of his Berkshire share price. Maybe if BLR had less shares the scalpels would not buy BLR at ,3 and try to sell at ,5 for a 66% gain.

The USA market seems to embrace a higher share price and less shares. I would suggest I rather have WUC listed in the USA than on the ASX or TSX. The USA has much more shareholder protection clauses, and of course the FCPA oversight. Plus unit trusts galore to take WUC shares. So this signals to me that WUC wants a share price above $5 so it can be listed in the USA like Energy Fuels. But I might be wrong.

What no one here has asked is why does the Sunday Complex get mentioned as going into production but the 43-101 pound report does not mention the SC pounds? I need to read more about this.

If Sunday Complex goes into production I would guess you won't see any cap raises. But it is easier to raise capital in North America at $5 than in Australia at ,2 or ,1.

As a side question, you mention the WUC assets are rubbish. Do you know these assets? Or have you worked for Energy Fuels? Why do you feel comfortable stating the assets are rubbish?

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.