BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

This Is End Game. Azarga are Agreeing In Principle., page-22

1. 458 Posts.

Hi Robot,

Actually the Sunday Complex was shut down by Denison in February 2009 when uranium was $45. And I can not find 43-101 on the Sunday Complex so there must be data elsewhere because it was a producing mine. Core samples or some technical reports must be somewhere. Plus there are vanadium co credits. Hanson doesn't have any vanadium credit. Guess what vanadium is being used for besides steel feedstock?

To answer why the SC would be economical now is several reasons. Overheads at Denison would be much higher than WUC. SC would be focus of WUC instead of a smaller producer at Denison.

Denison made money on SC when uranium was above $50. And they did not use ablation. Today you can sign long term contracts at $50 but it would be foolish to do so.

There is more here somewhere in the SC story but I don't know where to find it yet. A company doesn't mine an ore body without knowing where is there.

It is simple. Bet on Haynes or bet on Glasier. Which one has delivered and which one has the experience. Or you can stay with what you have until Receivership comes. Sons of Gwalia all over again.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.