BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

This Is End Game. Azarga are Agreeing In Principle., page-78

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi All,  My first post.  I've been a BLR share holder off & on since 2006 & currently have a sizable holding.
    I read all the chatter with interest but I decided a few months back that I'm down the drain on this & a takeover leaves some hope.
    Yes BLR's price appears to be deflated as does WUC's price appear to be inflated & there may be some scull duggery going on.  Nevertheless I fail to see what I can do about it.
    WUC shows little history prior to late 2014 & was $3.50 a share but somehow is now $4.50 a share (Ha Ha will be the only current Uranium co. to have gone up in price in recent times!!)
    WUC was previously known as Homeland Uranium http://www.homelanduranium.com/  - If you go to this link & click on Recent Development - Management & Discussion & Analysis Sept 2014, you will get some history going back to about 2007.  As yet I can't find much on a share price history though in the document I'm referring to they quote "The company had also called a special meeting of its shareholders, scheduled to commence on December 15, 2014, to seek approval for the consolidation of its common shares on a 1 for 800 basis, and to formally change the company's name to "Western Uranium Corporation". On a post-consolidation basis, the company issued 118,820 post-consolidation common shares at a price of $2.32 per share to the investors in the private placement, and 11,000,000 post-consolidation common shares for the purchase of PRM at a price of $3.00 per share"   ???
    As well I have contacted my broker (Westpac) & I can trade these share but have to set up a Global account (no charge).  I also need to set up on the Canadian Electronic Share register (similar to our Chess system) this will take a few weeks (no charge).  Trades under $10K are about $58 US or .65% per trade over that.  Also $2 per month just to have them there + about $60 US if there is no activity on account.
    Hope that's some information to all. Hope we don't get cooked ??  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.