OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

This is ExxonMobiles actual report, page-8

1. 99 Posts.
    denman.

Great post and its true and it sickens me to see the crap that goes around about Oil Search and or Exxon.
    The so called "Analysts" have an agenda and that is to spread bull dust about the PNG project, the so called Politicians who think that Timor gas is cheaper are saddly mistaken and as much as I would love to see Timor Gas come to Darwin, ( I live here) I dont believe in the corruption we are seeing now.

Timor gas has a way to go and if they think they can get ahead of PNG gas by using clever tactics then they are wrong and its sad to see the people we vote in stoop down that low. I have an idea where its coming from and I hope they stop but I am glad that Exxon Mobil have come out and set the records straight. Timor gas have got to realise their main competitor is CBM gas and not PNG, like it says in the ACIL report there is enough to go around in Australia.

The PNG gas project will go ahead and there will be some beaut eggs on faces and I look forward to the day we see that, which is not that far away.

Mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.