GWR 1.35% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

this is for marbo, page-3

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear Marbo,

I'd just like to point out that this is the thread for discussing GWR, so anybody holding shares is entitled to a say, regardless is they support the take over or not.

I'm sure it won't hurt you to hear anothers point of view once in awhile, you don't have to read the posts you don't want to, and you are free to give reason why you think they may be wrong. It is also good form, to cop it on the chin if you are not.

As far as Directors posting on here goes, if you believe you have evidence to support your claims, then by all means do so. But please don't just make accusations about peoples identity unless you have ample evidence at hand.

As someone who has often wrongfully been accused of being a director, I found it very insulting to say the least. Not to mention if people believed it was true, then they may not veiw my posts as being genuine. I'm quite happy for HC or ASIC to check the validity of my account and verify I am who I've always claimed to be.

You yourself seem to be very knowledgable on the inner workings of GWR, which might in turn lead people to suspect you yourself were a director, a case which I'm sure isn't so. So too I would expect you to feel very insulted if people were to make such claims, and rightfully so.

In a free democratic society, there is freedom of speech, to allow the exchange of ideas, debate and discussion. But that freedom should not be abused by making unfounded accusations.

To try to silence an opponent is something that you would expect in a dictatorship. Not in a free society like ours.

Have a nice day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $21.90K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137136 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.