WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

this is for those who are new to obj

1. 765 Posts.
    Well! those of you who doesn't know. OBJ is a SMALL company. They did make a patch which turned out to be 10X better than OTHER TESTED brand (over the counter brand widely available). They did a 8 long month test done an American Lab who turned around and gave the above mentioned test result in a nut shell.

Now to the facts. I have been in business for several years. Despite all that to get a multinational with $29 Billion turn over company to notice ones product is the biggest thing. There are lot of new inventions/discoveries in Australia going unnoticed every year. There are companies who came up with great solar cell project which also did not get any attention until recently when they had to pretty much self fund it and experiment it in California. There was a bit of media attention but couldn't attract any big boys yet. There is LOT of money in that business too. I can say a dozen more stories like that.

Now back to OBJ. They managed to get the attention of 3M in no time and managed to sign a MTA agreement. 3M is not a kind of company who runs behind any tom-d&^# & Harry products and companies. If they look into something and sign an MTA, it is pretty sure that a good news will come out of it. It very rarely goes the other way around. Thats because they only get in if they are sure they will make money. (From an employ of 3M in the bio medical side).

These are companies with huge American ego's and when they do some thing, they make a big bang out of it.

So guys, those of you think its all a bull, dont bother risking ur money on OBJ and dont try putting down a great Aussie company which might make history.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.