ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

"Pity they didnt mention the dip on the new reef, could try and...

1. 33,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    "Pity they didnt mention the dip on the new reef, could try and work out length down dip if they did :-)'

The dip is mentioned to be sub vertical in the announcment and near vertical in the appendices the red lines and the veining in the ASX release photo also confirm that.

From the maps to me it looks like most of the previous reefs seem to extend from 100 to 250 metres vertically which is impressive unfortunately the problem is the strike lengths are short and of course the veins are relatively narrow to, although the Alliance South reef seems to be getting a reasonable strike length now and of course we know very little about the strike length for the new reef.

Visually it would look like an Olympic swimming pool tipped up vertically with ore instead of water in the pools and with Thorpedo in the ist lane sitting on top and the lanes getting extended further south

However having two reefs close together (two vertical swimming pools) will have to reduce Capital development costs (ie decline) as a proportion of total C1 costs, as just have to do what they just did cross cut over to the new reef from existing decline to mine , so more ounces at a cheaper extraction cost per ounce per vertical meter.

Just my thoughts and not a qualified engineer (and a slow swimmer)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.