ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Well, I am finally onboard (been watching for about 12 months),...

1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6259
    Well, I am finally onboard (been watching for about 12 months), albeit, just a small position, nice to hold a small cap goldie that I can drive to in under an hour.

I think the only reason the SP is still down is that Pattersons is offloading their free shares from the recent capital raising. They should be almost done, if not, it seems there is more than enough demand at $0.05.

Looking forward to hearing about the new plan for mining the ever increasing amount of gold being found. Hopefully they can bring on the second team sooner than first thought?

I assume the plant is still being underutilised, but this will hopefully change in the next 2-3 months. Is there any chance the plant can increase its TPH through a small upgrade in the future? (I know it may be a little early to be thinking about such things).

Plough, you mention that Pearl production will not start until may, I don't seem to be able to find that anywhere in docs online, can you confirm that is still the case? As I was really hoping they could crank up production even if they are busy with Alliance South.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.