ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Speculator,The delay at Pearl came from a fellow HCer after a...

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Speculator,

The delay at Pearl came from a fellow HCer after a phone call to AG. Post ref: 10380535 here on the ORS forum.

The bottleneck for ORS over the longer term seem to be the regulations surrounding mining and milling. I note that at Pearl Croydon they have limited number of truck movements per day and times/ days they can transport ore.

Likewise for the plant whereby it can only operate during the day, Mon-Fri.

In addition I think ORS are being smart in slowly building production in a sustained manner on these deposits as Victoria has notoriously nuggety gold that has sent more than a few miners bankrupt. Pearl Croydon and Alliance South are at the inferred status and there can be many 'surprises' in an ore body.

Also, if the plant is indeed the bottleneck it is probably a better idea to spend development dollars getting higher grade ore processed (i.e. Alliance South vs. Pearl Croydon) as more oz will come out the other end for the same input. This, IMO, is especially important until ORS has built up a nice treasury (cash and bullion) to de-risk operations from any unexpected operational hiccups.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.