ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Sorry Plough, my bad on that, it was 'yeeew87' who posted that...

1. 11,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6384
    Sorry Plough, my bad on that, it was 'yeeew87' who posted that they contacted the company and was told Pearl would start late April/early May.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2229536&msgid=13235767#.U18zSfmSyCk

As you say, now that they have rich pay, focus may turn back to Alliance South. However, as I mentioned, if they have the ability to bring in a second team, surely it would be better to have Pearl on the go whilst Alliance South is being re-planned etc? 2.9g/t is not too bad from an open pit.

I am assuming that they could easily process 100,000 tones from Pearl per year and still have 50,000 tones for Alliance South, which at 10g/t would bring in close to 25,000 ounces a year. Just some very basic numbers from the light reading I did last night to refresh my memory.

Totally agree that ORS is off the radar, however, I did not buy a larger parcel because ORS has a bit to do before they are really hitting their goal of 20-30k ounces per year. However I do think they will get close this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.