RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Great post Giveitago, however I would have preferred that you...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Great post Giveitago, however I would have preferred that you had waited a few more days as I have also been buying and 18c was too good to miss.

I have been a holder of RFX for years; met Simon (and noddy) at the 2018 meeting in Brisbane, and I have had a high regard for Simon ever since.

I'm with you on the manipulation; I posted here regarding the 1 million seller in the closing auction but was modded, apparently someone didn't like me telling it as it is. It will be interesting to see if Scale come back with a counter offer; the excuse which was given for them pulling out of the deal (ie timing) seemed a little strange. Was it timing because they couldn't get the funds at that time or perhaps because the share price had dropped below the offer being at 30% premium. IMO the apparent manipulation could be linked to the deal failing.

As regards your suggestions via the three scenarios - couldn't agree more. They are actually a follow on from what Simon did at his property in Tassie and business in SA. I have made various approaches to Redflow to acquire 2 * ZBM3's for my 13kw solar on 5 acres in northern NSW. Redflow don't have anyone located in my area to install and service and they continue chasing early adopter prices. I get the impression they can't be bothered with small scale residential, when that market is screaming out for the type of product they provide.

You didn't mention the delays! There were problems with production in Mexico, and there have been problems with production in Thailand, whether it be the actual production process or the quality of the materials provided by others. To me, there have always been issues with the electrolyte. As a shareholder I'm disappointed that the market hadn't been advised as soon as those problems were encountered. As is usually the case, someone knows and the share price drops accordingly. I say everyone should be advised.

I think we will build a factory in the US and that we should also build a factory in Australia. The question is ... will we have missed the boat?

Last edited by bdigii: 22/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59518 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 40139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.