ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I'm going away from here until an ann comes...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    I'm going away from here until an ann comes through...........Don't all f'kn cheer at once, you'll start an earthquake

IMHO ! We've been let down by the board as they failed to this date deliver ONE Signature !!
    Someone else not us or the board is F***ing with our sp. Had the board delivered that 1 signature this wouldn't be happening !
    We are at the mercy of some one with bots, I don't like it when I or the board has NO control of it's own SP
    I own and RUN my own business I am the F'n boss. I have control not some outside entity who we can't even identify, we can't even find out whos f'ing with our sp !!
    Some one has control of all of our money and there's nothing we can do about it. NO we can't sell as the price will nose dive quickly and screw everybody EXCEPT the ass hole who is in control and dying for us to sell to him at bargain base prices......F*** HIM he's not getting any of mine he'll have to pay me top shelf price .....this is the only way I can F*** him !!

One and last message to you SC................Your SALES, MARKETING and PROMOTION skills SUCK !!
    You and your board should have stuck a ROCKET under Suda more then 12 months ago !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.